Trooper Shooter: 5v5（MOD (Unlimited Money) v2.1.66R）
- Current Version:
- File size: 146M
1、The Mule<p>Neven Mrgan and James Moore have revealed that a sequel to their terrific censorship saga Blackbar is coming soon to iPhone and iPad.</p><p>It's called Grayout, it's set in a "medial dystopia", and it revolves around a medical condition called aphasia, which can rob you of your ability to communicate.</p><p>You play Alaine, a rebelious resident of the totalitarian community called The Neighborhood, who wakes up in a hospital research lab following an accident… "or so she is told".</p><p>The dev duo is being deliberately coy with details, but says the game will "simulate the experience of having a word on the tip of your tongue, the frustration of knowing what you mean but not how to say it".</p><p>And while it's a successor to Blackbar, it has "its own story, its own vibe, and its own game mechanic".</p><p>It should pop up on the App Store later this week - fingers crossed.</p>
3、<p>We've been waiting for more news on Disruptor Beam's The Walking Dead: March to War for a while, and we've certainly got some more juicy tidbits to chomp on.</p><p>*There are some story spoilers here, so be warned.*</p><p>March to War is a story-driven multiplayer strategy game in which you fight alongside and against other survivors in a battle for resources. Oh, all while fighting the undead, of course.</p><p>In a detailed new blog post, Disruptor Beam Lead Narrative Designer Jessica Sliwinski goes over the approach to story development, as well as dropping us a few more images. When asked about the timing of March to War, Sliwinski says:</p><p>"As the name suggests, The Walking Dead: March to War takes place shortly before the events of Volume 20, "All Out War." Several key catalysts for the war have occurred (spoilers!); Abraham and Glenn's deaths, Negan's increased demands on Alexandria as well as other communities, Rick having met and formed an alliance with the Hilltop and the Kingdom against the Saviors. The powderkeg is about to explode… and then a horde of walkers arrives. This horde surrounds the D.C. area, trapping these four communities together along with many new independent ones. From there, The Walking Dead: March to War becomes a bit of an alternate universe."</p><p>So in March to War, the key events will have happened before Volume 20, setting the characters' backstories, but once you jump in the game's not tailored by the current comics.</p><p>I'd highly recommend checking out the full blog post as it tackles deeper talk on the narrative, more in-depth views on the council, and a new, original character, Amira.</p>
4、Deranged Mod Deranged 6.4 Mod (full version) Features:full versionDetectives Sarah and John investigate some strange disappearances that occur outside of a town. In the middle of their investigation they arrive at the mordiz mansion. A place that apparently was abandoned, soon they will discover that it is not like that ...Sarah and John lose communication with the outside and disappear without a trace.It's here when our protagonist Edward. A guy who suffers from schizophrenia goes in search of his only sister Sarah. Also arriving at the mordiz mansion. There you will have to face unimaginable horrors that inhabit the place, but not before dealing with what is in your mind.
- Trooper Shooter: 5v5
- Super Suit Mod Super Suit v1.6 mod Features:Forced upgrade points, go to advertising•Steel costume (stylish, flying, rocket power)•Great arsenal (many various types weapons)•Big city (nice place for carnage)•Chic autopark (variety of vehicles)And the plenty of different enemies (you need to stop them!)Iron exoskeleton fell in your arms, that gives you boundless possibilities. But watch your back, so many people want to take it!Steal cars, get money, buy guns, blast off and attack your enemies by surprise!Become a badass or stay a good guy, but be the Super Fly Boss anyway. Set up your justice!And don't forget to taste the super kick, don't you think it's cool?
- <p>The cyberpunk platformer Into Mirror has gone free for the first time ever after only a month on the market.</p><p>It's the year 2076 and the Mirror has just finished its public Beta. The device is now ready to bring people into the virtual world, but despite its commercial appeal the Mirror has some deadly secrets. With 20 levels, a variety of enemies, an upgrade system, and more, this game is well worth a look.</p><p>A very cool platformer with RPG elements like Into Mirror is hard to ignore. Not only is the environment similar to an indie comic book but the art style in itself has a unique flavour, using angular character design and bold, contrasting colours to define everything further.</p><p>Having dropped from £1.49/$1.99 to 79p/99c, and now from 79p/99c to nothing at all it's not an outlandish thought to wonder whether its free status is here to stay.</p><p>Only time will tell but for now head over to iTunes to pick up Into Mirror totally free for iPhone and iPad.</p>
- In My Talking Tom MOD APK, where gameplay refers to the details of one’s planning. Gameplay in the game shows us the look of the whole game beforehand. There is no limit to how You can play a game. Looking at how we play this game from the outside, we will get very caught up. Our users have created a work that amazes the cat’s speech. If we hit the cat twice, the cat will scream in pain. No matter how many times we hit that cat, it will just be quiet, depending. This cat will show the message to sleep when it comes to sleep, and then if we put that cat to sleep, it will fall asleep. After waking up, we have to put it in the bath. We have to serve the food to the cat after bathing. Food is all kinds of food. These foods are listed in two categories as cat food and dislike food.
- <p>When Super Mario Maker first launched we knew the possibilities of its level design would show us how creative people could be. Now someone's gone a step further by recreating the original Super Mario Land.</p><p>Snapped up by Eurogamer earlier, YouTuber KHAce managed to recreate levels from the original 1989 release. Granted, not everything was possible to recreate within Super Mario Maker, but thanks to a few professional edits and a brilliantly incorporated classic soundtrack, you can't really bring yourself to care.</p><p>Of course we love seeing levels in Super Mario Maker that'd make a gamer want to cry in frustration or potentially break their own devices in half, but it's times like this, and efforts like these, that really stand out.</p><p>Check out the video below. It's a long one but it's seriously cool.</p>!
- Sometime diverted their poor balls are tied
<p>Did you know that the second episode of Telltale's Game of Thrones adventure game series is out this Thursday? Well, did you?</p><p>You will do because Telltale has released a new trailer to make sure of it.</p><p>We already told you last week that this next episode, titled "The Lost Lords," would be out on February 5th, so this isn't exactly breaking news.</p><p>But, if you enjoy a bit of medieval tussling and angry faces then the new trailer (watch below) is worth shooting your eyeballs at.</p>
– Stability improvements
- “APK” install it on your device.
- Enter the game.